Restorations Technician – Multiple Roles
- Attractive remuneration package
- Paid training and career development
- Long term job security
Accredited Restorations & Cleaning provides the most trusted commercial cleaning and damage restoration services in Port Macquarie and the Mid North Coast region. We are known for offering personalised service and superior results, and we are committed to going above and beyond for our clients.
Our team is currently evolving, and we are now recruiting multiple Full-Time Restorations Technicians to safely deliver quality restorations work for commercial and residential properties damaged by fire, smoke, water, mould, and other biohazards. If you’re an experienced Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3 Restorations Technician with a high level of workmanship and strong attention to detail, please read on.
About The Role
Day to day, your role as a Restorations Technician will primarily involve end-to-end restoration work, with support and supervision from our senior technicians.
A successful candidate should be a skilled communicator and a dedicated team player who is capable of effectively liaising with both internal and external stakeholders. While you should possess pre existing experience in restorations, on-the-job training will be offered to ensure your continued success.
What We Can Offer
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive remuneration package ranging between $55,000 – $70,000 + Superannuation depending on experience. You will also have the opportunity to directly contribute to the continued growth of a thriving Port Macquarie business while growing in your career.
Other benefits include:
- Training opportunities for a range of internationally recognised certifications (facilitated by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification)
- Professional development opportunities
- Career progression
- A welcoming and friendly culture underpinned by integrity, a pursuit for excellence, knowledge sharing and collaboration
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS ROLE
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience as a Restorations Technician and will be willing to continue your professional development with specialised training and industry certifications. The ideal candidate will already possess demonstrated competencies, not limited to:
- Recognise specific carpet types and other building materials and understand how these will influence the restoration process
- Accurately identify the presence of mould and other biohazards and provide a remediation plan for clients
- Understand and adhere to sanitisation requirements (always using PPE)
- Clean carpet and tiles
- Correctly install, operate, and maintain restorations equipment or machinery, for example, water extraction machinery and drying equipment
- Provide detailed reporting, including thorough inspections, detailed entry and exit reports, and other forms of documentation
- Competent in water, fire and mould claims
- Computer literacy and a current driver’s license are both essential requirements
To qualify for this role, the ideal candidate will also possess the following training requirements:
- Job inspection/reporting and manifesting contents
- Basic use of power tools
- Basic carpet identification
- Carpet cleaning
- Carpet restoration
- Water restoration Level 1 (Reets TV)
- Water restoration Level 2 (Reets TV)
- Mould cleaning process
- Biohazard/sewerage process training
- How to risk assess job sites and put control measures in place
If this role sounds like the perfect next step for your career, please submit your cover letter and resume below.
We can’t wait to hear from you!