If your business becomes a COVID-19 exposure site, it is critical to partner with experienced biohazard cleaning professionals to ensure the area is effectively decontaminated to get you back to work as safely, and as soon as possible.
We have proudly supported businesses and government departments to navigate through the hazardous unknowns of the COVID-19 pandemic using our decades of combined experience in biohazard cleaning. Our team is committed to providing the most comprehensive COVID-19 cleaning services in Port Macquarie and the Mid North Coast to ensure the safety of staff, customers and the community.
COVID-19 Deep Clean
Our highly-experienced team of forensic cleaners use the most effective COVID-19 deep cleaning methods to ensure any contamination is cleaned and disinfected in alignment with all government requirements. Whether the exposure site is a commercial office, restaurant, medical clinic, government building or work vehicle, our team will assess each situation to determine the most efficient and effective course of action.
We are certified under the IICRC and insured with NSW WorkCover, meaning you can guarantee we are specially trained to clean biohazard sites. Using a variety of state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and products, our technicians follow a strict process that goes above-and-beyond to ensure there’s no remaining traces or risk of infection.
Getting You Back To Work
In the ever-changing climate of the COVID-19 virus, getting on with business in the ‘new normal’ is challenging, especially if your business becomes an exposure site. Due to the hazards associated, COVID-19 requires specialist cleaning methods and equipment to ensure the area is effectively decontaminated to eliminate any potential risks to staff and visitors.
If you suspect an area of your business or organisation has been exposed to COVID-19, do not delay your response and increase the risk of further contamination or the safety of your staff. Our experienced forensic cleaning team is prepared for any situation and is available 24/7 for emergency response to get you back to work as soon as possible.
We are well-renowned in Port Macquarie and the Mid North Coast region for our dedicated, personalised service and professional expertise. Here’s what our customers have to say:
- The level of professionalism and communication was above and beyond. They did what they said they would do, showed up when they said they would and did whatever they could to help.Anonymous Online Review
- Thanks for a great job guys. Very reliable, friendly service. Highly recommend you to all. Not only did you clean our carpet you gave us some useful and honest information about our tiles and rugs.Maria Word of Mouth Review
- Friendly, thorough and great value for moneyAmy Word of Mouth Review
- Extremely professional and personable. Both Caroline and Roland go out of their way to treat you well and do their jobs above your expectations. Thank you for a great job on our carpet and pest control.Annemaree Roach Google Review
- I could not be more happy with the service and professional customer service I received. With only a day notice they were able to fit me in and return my calls very promptly. Thanks again, Roland, great job.Sharleen Smith Google Review
COVID-19 Cleaning FAQs
We’re always happy to guide customers through every step of the journey but if you’re looking for quick answers, have a read of our most frequently asked questions.
- Yes, we are certified under the IICRC. This is not a common question asked but should be. Knowing that only 10% of the industry is trained, you should be asking every cleaner if they are certified. They need to provide their card on site.
- Yes, to protect you and us, we are fully licensed under IICRC and NSW WorkCover, and our insurance is always up-to-date.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed. We take pride in providing a professional yet friendly service that exceeds your expectations, every time.
- We respect that you are busy and for the first appointment of the day we will be on time. For all other appointments we will arrive within the one-hour window. However, some factors are out of our control, and we will contact you if we are running a little late.
Get in Touch
Contact our friendly team for more information on our professional COVID-19 cleaning services in Port Macquarie and the Mid North Coast region.