Our experienced team of professionals act quickly assessing and restoring damage from water leaks and flooding back to pre-event condition using state-of-the-art restoration techniques and equipment.
At Accredited Restorations & Cleaning, we are the go-to restoration experts in Port Macquarie, specialising in flooding and water damage. We know the devastating impact water damage can have and have a genuine commitment to take the away burden from our customers to save and restore their property.
Water Damage Specialists
Water leaks and flooding are amongst the most complex issues to remedy as these require a vast depth of knowledge and specialist equipment. Our team is highly-experienced in water extraction, cleanup, mould removal and water damage restoration in all property types.
We use advanced structural drying techniques developed to effectively stop water damage from spreading to ensure a complete transformation back to pre-event condition. Our team will go above-and-beyond to guide you through the entire process to ensure you’re completely satisfied before the job is complete.
We have a personal connection to every job and go above-and-beyond to deliver excellence, every time.
Emergency Water Extraction
Often when people think about water damage, they imagine river flooding or natural disaster. However, it is commonly caused by a variety of more isolated incidents such as a faulty appliance, leaky roof or a broken pipe. No matter how big or small, all water leaks and flooding can quickly cause significant damage, particularly if they’re not managed as soon as possible.
To prevent further damage and ensure complete restoration, it’s imperative to act quickly, which is why our certified team is available 24/7 for emergency response.
We are well-renowned in Port Macquarie and the Mid North Coast region for our dedicated, personalised service and professional expertise. Here’s what our customers have to say:
- The level of professionalism and communication was above and beyond. They did what they said they would do, showed up when they said they would and did whatever they could to help.Anonymous Online Review
- I would highly recommend Roland & Caroline at Accredited Restorations & Cleaning. I have used them at least 5 times now. They are punctual, extremely professional and the work they do is of the very highest quality.Tom Sumsky Google Review
- I would like to thank both Roland and his wonderful wife Caroline for their prompt and reliable service. They go above and beyond to insure you get the best results possible. I will most definitely use and highly recommend their business again. Sincerely grateful. Thank youRay Long Facebook Recommendation
- Thanks so much Roland and Caroline for your wonderful work. Having a big business it was great to just be able to leave it with you. Jack and I are extremely happy with the result and I still can’t get over how well the floor came up. We find you to be very professional and easy to work with. Thanks again, a lot more work coming your way.Peggy K Word of Mouth Review
- I would highly recommend Roland & Caroline at Accredited Restorations & Cleaning. I have used them at least 5 times now. They are punctual, extremely professional and the work they do is of the very highest quality.Ray Long Facebook Recommendation
Water Damage FAQs
We’re always happy to guide customers through every step of the journey but if you’re looking for quick answers, have a read of our most frequently asked questions.
- Yes, we are certified under the IICRC. This is not a common question asked but should be. Knowing that only 10% of the industry is trained, you should be asking every cleaner if they are certified. They need to provide their card on site.
- Yes, to protect you and us, we are fully licensed under IICRC and NSW WorkCover, and our insurance is always up-to-date.
- Please do not do this because your insurance company will ask us to sight the damage and take photos. You will not be covered for any items we have not sighted and photographed.
- Never attempt to use ceiling fans or wet appliances as you could electrocute yourself. It’s best to completely keep out of rooms where the ceiling has water damage. Be assured that when you have made an emergency call to us, you will receive a supportive and informative service from start to finish. We will work together with you and your insurance representative to ensure a speedy and complete return to normal.
- It is essential that the drying equipment installed is used as we direct. The longer the equipment operates the quicker the drying time.
- Remove as much water as possible. Take everything off carpets, including furniture, to prevent further damage. Dyes run and wet furniture will permanently stain your carpets. Place wet upholstery, cushions, etc in a safe, airy place to dry. If possible, open cabinets, room doors and windows to assist with drying. Remove all valuables and objects to a safe place. Do not use your vacuum to clean up water.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed. We take pride in providing a professional yet friendly service that exceeds your expectations, every time.
- We respect that you are busy and for the first appointment of the day we will be on time. For all other appointments we will arrive within the one-hour window. However, some factors are out of our control, and we will contact you if we are running a little late.
Get in Touch
Contact our friendly team for more information on our professional water damage restoration services in Port Macquarie and the Mid North Coast region.