Tile & Grout Cleaning
Completely revitalise your property with our professional tile and grout cleaning solutions. Our team will remove the most stubborn stains and grime, leaving you with immaculately clean tiles and grout lines.
Our comprehensive tile and grout cleaning services can wind back the clock by removing years of stains, reaching areas DIY products can’t reach. We use the latest equipment and industry leading expertise to transform your property and bring your tiles back to near new condition.
Every property owner knows that maintaining bathrooms and kitchens is a hard, thankless job, and effectively cleaning tile and grout is near impossible. At Accredited Cleaning and Restorations, our professional tile and grout cleaning will make quick work of the toughest stains to deliver transformative results.
In order to achieve the best possible results, we use a comprehensive process which includes assessing the type of tile to determine the most effective approach, apply advanced chemicals, agitate over the tile and the grout lines, and then spray and extract with pressure between 800 and 1,500 PSI. Plus, to ensure your grout maintains the pristine look for longer, we use an array of premium topical and penetrating seals to prevent lines getting dark.
Trusted Tile & Grout Experts
Our professional tile and grout cleaning in Port Macquarie and the Mid North Coast costs between $7-$9 per square meter, depending on the age, condition and tile type. Nothing makes us happier than exceeding our customers’ expectations, and we strive to provide the best possible service at the best price we can.
We are well known for our dedicated services and always go above and beyond to ensure long lasting results. That’s why our expert team will not only provide prompt, industry leading service but will spend the time to guide you through the process and share valuable tips you can take to maintain your tiles and grout lines.
Grout Colour Sealing
Advanced grout colour sealing is the most effective way to prevent stains and reduce the severity of standard discolouration. At Accredited Restorations & Cleaning, we provide a complete solution which includes thoroughly cleaning out the existing area and applying the highest quality sealant over the grout, to ensure optimal results.
Our grout sealing service costs from $18-$40 per square meter, depending on the condition and size of the grout. We will take everything into account when assessing the job to ensure a fair price to ensure the job is done right.
We are well-renowned in Port Macquarie and the Mid North Coast region for our dedicated, personalised service and professional expertise. Here’s what our customers have to say:
- The level of professionalism and communication was above and beyond. They did what they said they would do, showed up when they said they would and did whatever they could to help.Anonymous Online Review
- Thanks for a great job guys. Very reliable, friendly service. Highly recommend you to all. Not only did you clean our carpet you gave us some useful and honest information about our tiles and rugs.Maria Word of Mouth Review
- Friendly, thorough and great value for moneyAmy Word of Mouth Review
- Extremely professional and personable. Both Caroline and Roland go out of their way to treat you well and do their jobs above your expectations. Thank you for a great job on our carpet and pest control.Annemaree Roach Google Review
- I could not be more happy with the service and professional customer service I received. With only a day notice they were able to fit me in and return my calls very promptly. Thanks again, Roland, great job.Sharleen Smith Google Review
Tile & Grout Cleaning FAQs
We’re always happy to guide customers through every step of the journey but if you’re looking for quick answers, have a read of our most frequently asked questions.
- Yes, we are certified under the IICRC. This is not a common question asked but should be. Knowing that only 10% of the industry is trained, you should be asking every cleaner if they are certified. They need to provide their card on site.
- Yes, to protect you and us, we are fully licensed under IICRC and NSW WorkCover, and our insurance is always up-to-date.
- Certain types of dirt, such as sand, are abrasive to tiles when walked on. Vacuum your floors as often as possible, put mats at door entrances and keep shoes outside.
- Yes. We have a wide assortment of sealers, designed for a variety of surfaces and conditions. Some sealers are designed for interior use only, others for exterior use. Some protect against water only, others against oil and water. And some are designed specifically for floors with high porosity, such as limestone, slate, brick, and concrete. Our professionals will provide expert advice and help you select the most suitable sealer for your needs.
- No, our sealers protect without changing the original colour, texture, feel, or appearance of the surface. However, we also offer colour-enhancing sealers for interior natural stone, marble, granite, limestone, and masonry surfaces.
- Avoid using highly abrasive materials such as metal pads. If you do use abrasives, exercise extreme caution, especially on tiles with a shiny surface. These will show up scoring, scratching, and loss of gloss most clearly. Tea tree or Eucalyptus water-based oils are a simple and effective way to keep your floors hygienically clean.
- The penetrating sealer is absorbed by the pores of the natural stone or ceramic tile & grout. It fills up the “nooks and crannies” so that wet stains cannot get below the surface, and soil sits on the surface until it is swept or wiped away.
- First, the floor is professionally cleaned, neutralised, and fully dried. Then, the sealer is applied using professional equipment and allowed to soak into the flooring material for five to ten minutes. Finally, the excess sealer is buffed off the surface and allowed to dry.
- We will provide you with literature on maintenance, and precautions on choice of cleaning solutions. We also offer an excellent line of recommended cleaning products through our company. It is important to use the right cleaning solution, as the wrong type can actually break down the sealer and render it useless. Will my floor ever have to be professionally cleaned and sealed again? Yes. We can provide periodic maintenance cleaning and re-sealing to keep your floors in top condition. The frequency will depend on the amount of traffic on them, frequency of spills, etc. Sealers make maintaining your floors much easier and more effective, yet not maintenance free.
- Our sealing programs are affordably priced, and can actually save you money in cleaning and replacement costs.
- A penetrating sealer repels water-based and oil-based liquids, prevents stains caused by most food and beverages; and protects the surface from dirt and impurities.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed. We take pride in providing a professional yet friendly service that exceeds your expectations, every time.
- Sealing your tile & grout floor, and walls, is the only way to protect your investment from water-based and oil-based stains. A sealer prevents a spill from penetrating into the porous surface of the floor, and gives you time to clean it up. Plus, clean-ups are a snap! Simply blot fresh spills with a clean cloth or paper towel. The sealer then continues to protect, even after repeated cleanings.
- Our professionals have the training, experience, tools, and a wide variety of sealers for all types of natural stone, tiles, and grout. A professional application ensures complete protection for the entire surface of the floor. Improper sealing can leave a sticky residue on the surface of the floor that is difficult, if not impossible, to remove.
- We respect that you are busy and for the first appointment of the day we will be on time. For all other appointments we will arrive within the one-hour window. However, some factors are out of our control, and we will contact you if we are running a little late.
Get in Touch
Contact our friendly team for more information on our professional tile and grout cleaning services in Port Macquarie and the Mid North Coast region.