Insurance Restorations & Remediation
Our fully-licensed and insured cleaning and restoration professionals are highly-experienced in working with loss adjusters, insurance companies and builders. Our hands-on approach means we provide end-to-end restoration solutions to bring damaged property back to pre-event condition promptly and effectively.
Accredited Restorations & Cleaning is highly-reputable within the industry and works closely insurance companies and builders to facilitate full-service damage restoration solutions. With over two decades of experience, our team is well-equipped to provide restoration and remediation solutions for major insurance claims such as:
- Category 3 flood events
- Escape of Liquid (EOL) water damage
- Sewage clean up
- Fire damage recovery
- Severe mould remediation
Our Trusted Process
Over our decades of experience we’ve developed a reliable process to ensure every job is done right, the first time. To get started we conduct a comprehensive property and risk assessment to understand the full extent of the damage, and identify areas to reduce further damage and OHS risks by isolating affected areas to eliminate cross-contamination.
Once we have established the extent of the damage we work collaboratively with all key stakeholders to formulate a plan to ensure all of the potential risks are understood and options are considered. From there we work rapidly to remediate any contaminated areas using state of the art equipment and restore the property to pre-event condition. We then finalise the process with sign-off from a hygienist to guarantee the sanitation of the property.
We have a personal connection to every job and go above-and-beyond to deliver excellence, every time.
Keeping The Project On Track
From the owner of a property wanting to get back into their space or a builder wanting to finish the project on time, we understand that it’s important to provide swift, efficient service to bring the property back to life as soon as possible. That’s why we employ highly-experienced and trained professionals and use top-of-the line equipment.
To prevent further damage and ensure complete restoration, it’s imperative to act quickly, which is why our certified team is available 24/7 for emergency response to minimise the impact and get work immediately.
WHO WE’VE WORKED WITH
- The level of professionalism and communication was above and beyond. They did what they said they would do, showed up when they said they would and did whatever they could to help.Anonymous Online Review
- I would highly recommend Roland & Caroline at Accredited Restorations & Cleaning. I have used them at least 5 times now. They are punctual, extremely professional and the work they do is of the very highest quality.Tom Sumsky Google Review
- I would like to thank both Roland and his wonderful wife Caroline for their prompt and reliable service. They go above and beyond to insure you get the best results possible. I will most definitely use and highly recommend their business again. Sincerely grateful. Thank youRay Long Facebook Recommendation
- Thanks so much Roland and Caroline for your wonderful work. Having a big business it was great to just be able to leave it with you. Jack and I are extremely happy with the result and I still can’t get over how well the floor came up. We find you to be very professional and easy to work with. Thanks again, a lot more work coming your way.Peggy K Word of Mouth Review
- I would highly recommend Roland & Caroline at Accredited Restorations & Cleaning. I have used them at least 5 times now. They are punctual, extremely professional and the work they do is of the very highest quality.Ray Long Facebook Recommendation
We’re always happy to guide customers through every step of the journey but if you’re looking for quick answers, have a read of our most frequently asked questions.
- Yes, we are certified under the IICRC. This is not a common question asked but should be. Knowing that only 10% of the industry is trained, you should be asking every cleaner if they are certified. They need to provide their card on site.
- Yes, to protect you and us, we are fully licensed under IICRC and NSW WorkCover, and our insurance is always up-to-date.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed. We take pride in providing a professional yet friendly service that exceeds your expectations, every time.
- We respect that you are busy and for the first appointment of the day we will be on time. For all other appointments we will arrive within the one-hour window. However, some factors are out of our control, and we will contact you if we are running a little late.
Get in Touch
Contact our friendly team for more information on our professional restoration services in Port Macquarie and the Mid North Coast region.